Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PLN 28

The article “Our boys are falling behind in education” by Dottie Lamm matters because I am a boy. According to the article 60% of students at a co-Ed college are women. Sadly, I can believe this statement. I think guys are falling behind because they are to lazy. In co-Ed classes I Think boys give up. They think competitively and they figure if girls are going to beat them in assignments then why try? This article impacts me positively because since there are less boys at a university it will be easier to get in if your a guy, but this doesn’t mean that I can think that because I am a guy s college will accept me, I still have to try my hardest. This article matters to the world and community because there are boys everywhere and are the reason why they are dropping out. This article matters to our class because every student in our class is a guy and that means that they made the right choice to be in this class because boys do better in single gender classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment